Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Red Carpet

Last Monday my cousin and I went to Hollywood. It was her first time ever going and it ended up to be the day of the Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy World Premiere Red Carpet! Oh my was I stoked to find that out... let's just say I have a tad obsession with the Marvel Movies :p We had a blast! We got coffee and chocolates then waited to see the celebrities walk through. While we were waiting I received the Star Lord action figure. I felt so lucky to get that for free hahaha. After that we went to have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, it was delicious and so cool to see all the displays in there. I love being able to spend time with my cousin and have a close relationship. So that day was a great day. Here are some pictures :)

I am so excited to see this movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment