Sunday, July 13, 2014

USS Iowa

Today I was finally able to go to the USS Iowa. I have been wanting to go for years. A few months ago I told my brother that I really want to go and he said he wanted to take me and today we finally went. It was even more incredible than I imagined. The battleship was giant and so were the guns and missiles on it. After exploring the ship we went to lunch. The place was in the harbor and we could see the water from inside... it was a beautiful day. Well where we went has seafood. So today I tried oysters for the very first time. They are not as bad as my mom has been telling me for years. I kind of liked them, although the big ones I didn't like that much. Now I can say that I have tried oysters (3 to be exact) and been on the USS Iowa. Here are some pictures from today...





No comments:

Post a Comment