Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cafe Mocha Cookies

This weekend my friend and I made cookies. They were super delicious! Even the batter was... I never like cookie dough. We both love coffee... like a lot... hahaha! So when I saw this recipe on pinterest I knew this would be the perfect thing to make. http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/cafe-mocha-cookies/ We had to do a little trial an error with the baking times due to my annoying oven. On the third bath we finally perfected it! It was quite exciting.


This is a picture of them... not my picture of course. They looked exactly the same though which never seems to happen. While we were waiting for these yummy treats to come out of the oven, we worked on a 2000 piece puzzle. Yeah we got some done but it is not even half way done and I have already been working on this puzzle for a couple of weeks : / It was an all around really fun day though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment