Thursday, July 31, 2014

Look Alike Chan Lou Wrap Bracelet

Since it is summer, I have had more time on my hands. I was on pinterest looking for crafts to do and I saw a bunch of things for jewelry and it made me think of christmas and presents. Yes I know it is kind of early to be thinking about that, but somehow I am always feeling stressed about getting people gifts. So I thought that I would start making some... for the woman in my family. I came across look alike Chan Lou wrap bracelet. Later that day I went to michaels and got all the supplies I needed. Lucky for me there was a big sale on the beads. I bought bigger beads than the instructions told me to, but I like making things different than the instructions. I have made three so far. Each one is getting better than the last. Practice really does make perfect. Here are some pictures of the ones I have made.




I didn't get a picture of the third one since I already gave it to my sister as a gift. The one I gave her though is definitely my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment