Saturday, June 28, 2014

Abundant Blessings

Today has been an amazing day. Everybody made my birthday so incredibly special. I started off with waking up to presents... one of them being a chromebook (this is my first blog post using it hehehe). Following that my mom took me out to a delicious breakfast. The waitress brought me a scoop of delicious ice cream... who said you can't have ice cream for breakfast?!... and she and practically everyone in the restaurant sang me happy birthday. I must admit I got a little red because I did not expect all of that. After, we went shopping and I got some super cute clothes. Normally I do not like to shop but we were not there long so it was perfect. Then we headed to the charter theater near our house and saw The Other Woman. OH MY we got some good laughs! Such a funny movie, would not mind owning that one. Once that was over we went home and relaxed before we met some of my wonderful friends and family at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I had only been to one once before but it was in another state 4 years ago, so I was really excited to go. It was very yummy! I had a lot fun with everyone... there was 15 of us. My grandma made and brought me a cake and people brought me awesome gifts that I love. Also, throughout the day I would get birthday texts and messages on Facebook from friends and family that were unable to celebrate my birthday with me in person. All of this made me feel so loved, special, and extremely blessed. I have such wonderful people in my life and I am so grateful. 
So here is what I picked for today-

Here is a picture of one of my best friends and me from tonight-
Me      &     Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment