Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Muffins

MMMM... the smell of fresh baked muffins is roaming around my house. Tonight I made blueberry lemon poppyseed muffins and oh my oh my they are delicious! We had a lot of blueberries in the fridge and I don't like to eat blueberries by themselves. The texture of blueberries just gets me. I went on pinterest to see what I could make with them and I saw that you can combine blueberry muffins with lemon poppyseed muffins. Those two are my favorite! Once I saw the recipe I knew I had to make it. Let me just say that I now have a new favorite muffin :) Here are some pictures I took before and after I put them in the oven. Sorry that the pics are kind of blurry... my camera phone likes to make me frustrated. 

Instead of using a cupcake pan and making twelve muffins, I used a muffin pan and made six amazing muffins. If you make them the way I did remember to bake them a little longer. Do the toothpick test to find out when they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment