Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Courage to Let Go

Yesterday I was supposed to get a heart monitor put on for the next month but didn't due to them not having the equipment! We went there and everything... it was all quite frustrating. What made it all worse though is not feeling well at all. I was super sleeping, my muscles hurt, my vision was going blurry, and my chest was feeling funny. Then I read this quote:


I read it and thought that there is nothing I can do besides let go of all the frustration. So I did. After doing so, I felt stronger. Maybe not physically but mentally. I know that I can't change what is going on with me. I also know that God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle. Now, I am going to try my best to have courage getting through this journey and trust the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment