Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life and Loss

Last night my mom told me that my orthodontist died. He was a really nice guy who was very knowledgeable. So to think now that I will never see this person that I saw pretty much every week for about five months now was gone is sad. At first it just sounded really weird and as the night went on it became real for me. The orthodontist office is really close to my house so we drive by it quite often. We drove by it three times last night and each time made me have a strange feeling.
After hearing and thinking about life and death made me realize that you never know how much time you have. Also, you are put through many trials throughout your life and yes they may be hard but each one adds to your life. Today's quote is about life. I feel like this is something great to always think about, even on the hardest of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment