Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unfolding of Your Wings

Tonight I went to Farrells Ice Cream Parlor for the first time for dinner. We went for my early 17th birthday celebration. The person I went with gave me an amazing present. It was the children's book Everything I Need to Know I learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow. I love it because it tells you many things to help you in your life. I know I know it sounds crazy but I'm serious! This book is perfect for everyone of all ages. When I am having a bad day I am going to be able to randomly pick a page to help me. At the end of the book my friend wrote me a letter. She included a quote from C Joybell C.


This quote can be applied to so many different situations for people. For me, I am applying it to my life going through my illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment